Friday, September 7, 2007

My first post... in English.

Personally..mnnn, I don’t know what you think but when people talk about internet and all or everything ‘we’ can get from there..and I mean ‘all we can get’ from there..I think that is amazing!, for me is just impossible to understand those people who denied and want to stop the development of this technology.
The Internet is not just a technology, it’s a phenomenon (and excuse me for call it phenomenon), information is all that we need and this is what we get from the net in form of exchange data of all type, in all languages and extremely fast, in many cases in real time.
Millions of computer files can be e-mailed, streamed, shared, listened or watched thanks to the internet.
Of course I won’t talk about war news, there is entertainment !, what about radio, TV or just movies ?, yes my friend I mean P2P stuff.

If you want to read and learn about it ( P2P) you can go in here or here or here.